Divorce Mediation offers the advantage of gentle way to solve the complexity of a divorce. The cost of the mediation is much less than a confrontation with lawyers and high court expenses. You give the input and opportunity to explain how you both want your lives to transition.
I bill out on an hourly basis to keep your expenses low. The average divorce in a non-mediated setting cost between $40,000 - $70,000. A mediated divorce will cost between $1,000 - $2,500. My personal and professional experience will help make the process much easier.
Not only am I a Divorce Mediator - I am also:
- Parenting Consultant
- Social and Financial Early Neutral Divorce Evaluator
- I do over 20 Pro Bono Divorces for Ramsey and Hennepin County Family Court per year
- I also do Pro Bono discrimination cases for the Minnesota Department of Human Rights
- As a Realtor Emeritus with 50 years of Real Estate Mediation and sales, I can help determine property values.
- Guardian ad Litem working with children to advocate for their interest.
- Hospice Chaplin
- Early Neutral Divorce Evaluator
Let me help!!This should not be a traumatic process. It is time to move forward.
Call me at (952) 925-0000